Monday, January 28, 2008

My very first post

Okay it was said I needed a blog. I don't know why, but I felt the pressure and caved. I won't promise it will be either exciting or regularly updated, but I can try. For first time readers that might not know me, I am a SAHM mom to 4 wonderful kids. DD is 7.5, twin DSs that are 3.5, and the baby of the family is a 21mo DS. My biggest hobbies are photography and digi scrapping, which conveniently go hand in hand. Some of the major projects going on around my house is a new shed being built, a new driveway being laid, and my garage being converted to a new room. I am sure all the pictures and pages will be part of this blog eventually. As a test though I am going to try adding my most recent scrapbook page as I have no clue how to do it...lol.

Credits for the page can be found at http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=252808&cat=all&ppuser=3528

5 comments:

Lisa Joy said...

Blog looks great!

Anonymous said...

aWesome! Welcome to the world of blogs!

Shannon said...

Great job! Your blog looks great and I love that LO!

Kimberly said...

Welcome to blogland hon!! Very pretty layout!!

Hugs,
Kimberly

Unknown said...

this looks awesome!!! thanks! the dso chat is soooo funnny!! have to keep my son out of the room!!