Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I have been a bad blogger

My blog is still a baby really, and I have already started to neglect it. I really haven't had much in the way of excitement since Valentine's Day. On Sunday we had some really nasty weather come through. A tornado hit in the area. We weren't directly effected, but my SFIL sustained a lot of damage to his car. I don't know if they are going to be able to fix it or if they will scrap the car. Either way I am sure he will be selling it as soon as the get it fixed, he isn't the type to keep damaged goods. Other than that, it was a boring weekend. I would love for it to have been completely boring as 200 houses (I think that was the number)were damaged or destroyed in the tornado.

I have been in scrapping mode the last couple of days, which is good and bad. I need to be saving my creativity for the ADSR starting this weekend. I guess I can consider it warm up practice. I am going to have to keep my camera on my hip for the next few weeks to make sure I have new inspiration for all those pages. Between race pages I am still going to have to find time to do some designing. Hopefully I won't get burned out to early. Anyways here are a few of my recent pages.


credits


credits

and one more


credits

That's it for now. Hopefully I will be back tomorrow with my Pixie Pick of the Day.

1 comment:

Lisa Joy said...

What great pages! I think i left you love on each one. Make sure you save your creativity for the race. I heard your partner is a slave driver/. :)