Thursday, February 21, 2008

Pixie Pick and a Lunar Eclipse

As promised here I am with my Pixie Pick of the Day. My little gift for the week has a bright personality to say the least, so when I saw this page in the DSO gallery I just new she could appreciate it. The page is "Groovy Love" by kimscrapping. Make sure you stop by and leave her some love here.


So how about that Lunar Eclipse? It was totally cool here. We couldn't have had a better view. One of the benefits of not living in a city is a great sky on a clear night. DD was amazed at the moon as it changed. At least we are CST so the time wasn't to bad. She stayed up a little past her bedtime to watch it go from full moon to total eclipse. Unfortunately I didn't think to bring the camera out until it had gone to a total eclipse. Here are a few pictures I snapped of the moon last night. Some were at 24x digital zoom so they are very grainy.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Check back tomorrow for a possible freebie. I just have to figure out what to give you.

8 comments:

Nadine said...

Those picture are gorgeous!! Thank's to stop by my blog!! :-)

Summer Dove Simmons said...

such a bright and cheerful layout. & those moon pics are really cool.

oceandreams said...

love the moon pics....

Kim B said...

WOW- AWESOME pics!!!
Loved that LO too- LOL! Great choice! Tooot tooooting through
Hugs

DigiLover said...

Hi Jenn,

TOOT TOOT!!! DSO train blogging again - whoever thought of this idea needs a hug - I'm having a ball visiting all these blogs.

great photos of the eclipse. You've obviously got a better camera than me as the ones I took here in OZ last year were shocking - not one clear decent one amongst the 20 or so I took. Ah well I've enjoyed looking at yours.

Unknown said...

Just passing thru on the DSO blog train...Thanks again on choosing my LO as Pixie Pick :) Those are some really cool pictures!

Unknown said...

Oh yeah, I meant to tell you I love the kit 'Sunshine' that you gave me! So bright & cheerful! Thanks again :)

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Crusin through on the DSO train.
AWESOME photos of the eclipse.
Have a great weekend.