Thursday, February 28, 2008

Pixie Dust

I can't believe it is already Thursday again. You would be surprised how fast a week goes by when you are having fun. I will start with some official business. Who was my Pixie Pick of the Day?...(drum roll please).... Leggs79! I have a soft spot for pages about flowers, so her page jumped out and said "pick me!" Congrats! I hope you enjoy the little gift.

Credits and Lovin'

On to other scrappin' news. Did you notice that ADSR season #3 had started? This is my first season racing. The scrapping ladies of Twinstuff have joined forces with each other to have a great racing season amongst friends. My fellow leader of the ladies and I have joined forces and are running as The Mod Squad.

Credits
Here we are together. This was actually done for the second challenge of the season. We had to figure out how to mesh our 2 scrapping styles into one. Lisa let me take the lead on this one, and paid the price with my indecisiveness...lol. I finally got something worked out and she got the go ahead to start. I think we did very well together. If you want to watch the rest of the ladies of Twinstuff race, come visit our group blog Here

Our first challenge was to use a template, show our favorite color, and repeat a favorite element 3 times. I can't say I have a favorite color, but my daugther seems to think it is purple so I went with it. I had just found a new designer I couldn't wait to try out and this LO was the perfect oppurtunity. Jen Ulasiewicz Designs just opened it's doors, and I have already bought 3 things. That never happens. I just love how realistic her elements are. Remember at the beginning how I said I have a softness in my heart for flower pages.. here's one of mine. My entry for ADSR challenge #1

Credits
That flower bouquet was created with the realistic elements I was talking about. Beautiful work huh? I can't wait to see what else she comes out with.

Even with all the race scrapping I have had to do this week I have managed to squeeze in another page. Monday was DSO's scrap-n-chat, so I got a cool template to play with and a bonus for using it within 24hrs. Here is my poor scrap neglected child William.

Credits

To everyone that has downloaded my little kit since friday...Thank you! You don't know how good it makes someone feel to know the preview looked good enough to give it a try. I am new to the whole designing bit, and I am glad to know some people like what they saw. If you use it to create something, link me up, it will make me well up with pride. Until next time, happy scrappin'

6 comments:

Jen U said...

Aww thanks so much for mentioning my site here! I'm thrilled you love the flowers and I do hope to have some more soon. I'm just waiting for spring to come so I can go out pickin' LOL Good luck with ADSR too!! :)

Shannon said...

Thanks for picking my LO Jenn! You totally made my day! Your scrapnchat LO of William is adorable...he's so cute and I'm a huge AA Milne fan! Good luck with the ADSR.

Unknown said...

Ahhhh, flowers. I love hydrangeas, great pick. I'd love to respond to everything but suddenly I am filled with anxiety because I now REMEMBER that I FORGOT my pixie pick last Saturday! YIKES!
Have a great one, just tootin' by on the DSO Blog train!!

Unknown said...

What a great collection of layouts!

Lisa Joy said...

You are too funny! I can't wait to see what challenge is next in the race.
Love your flowers (and your forgotten son), not sure of the race layout (how did i get my face in 2 layouts this week?)

Unknown said...

Best wishes for your ADSR