Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Scrap-N-Chat

Last night DSO held the first of their bi-monthly Scrap-N-Chats for the month of Feb. Darlene Haughin provided us an awesome template to scrap with. I must admit I never seem to be able to scrap and chat at the same time, but I manage to get it done in the 24hr period to use it and get the posting bonus. This chat's bonus was a very cute St. Patty's Day QP. Chat wasn't as crazy as the last one, but still fun. Here is what I did with the chat template.
Photobucket
credits

Don't you love all the fun boyish colors. Have you ever noticed how hard it is to find boyish kits. Dielle has gone through and revamped her "Backyard Explorer" Kit and re-released it.

It is available at both Designs In Digital and Digital Freebies. A little birdie told me that Digital Freebies automatically puts their new stuff on sale for 30% off for the first week, so hurry over there and pick it up while it is still on sale. I already have another page in my head for William using this kit. Hopefully I will get a chance to scrap it soon.

On none scrapping news, my driveway is finally FINISHED! It has been a hard few weeks without it. We still have a few more days before we can drive on it, but I know it is coming so soon. Unfortunately it is going to downpour tonight and I don't know how that is going to effect the driveway. Hopefully it won't damage it to badly. Until next time... happy scrappin'

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I do love those colors, they look fabulous in your layout. Such a cute picture.
I laughed cuz I have NEVER been able to scrap and chat either. My brain can't work that fast. ;)
(just dropping by from the DST and wanted to give you a little love!)

Shannon said...

Just stopping by on the DSO blog train. How's the driveway consruction?